Migration from Struts-Tiles
This tutorial is intended to provide a help when migrating from the previous version of Tiles, known as Struts-Tiles.
To use Tiles you need to put in your web application library directory:
- tiles-api.jar: it contains the API to manipulate and render Tiles.
- tiles-core.jar: it contains the "engine" of Tiles, and the basic implementation of the APIs.
- tiles-servlet.jar: it contains the servlet support in Tiles.
- tiles-jsp.jar: it contains the JSP support to Tiles, i.e. JSP specific classes and the tag library.
- tiles-compat.jar: it contains the compatibility layer of Tiles to support Struts-Tiles 1.x XML definition files.